200 Jumping Jacks!! Who Knew?!!!

I DID 200 Jumping Jacks Bishes!!!

picture from mindbodysoulfitness.us
I am writing this fresh after my workout.  I am simple amazed at myself.  I decided to push myself a little further and go for the gold. Recently I started the 30 day Spot Check Fitness Challenge <<<click here for the calendar> with my trainer friend Jumaane.  I am a little behind with the challenge but I am going to complete it. For day 3 it said for beginners to do 200 jumping jacks.  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!  I can barely do 10 much less 200 is what I thought to myself.  200 jumping jacks is a lot of jumping and my big girls have always been an hindrance but since I convinced myself to do the challenge, I went for the gusto.  I devised a plan in my mind. I had to break these 200 jumping jacks up so I could get them done.  I decided to do 4 sets or 50. After each set of fifty, I would take a break and drink water.  I am proud to announce I did 200 Jumping Jacks Baby!!!!!!! I have never done that before in my life.  It has been so many times I have talk myself out of doing certain exercises because I felt like I was too big to do them. I am so amazed at what I accomplished today.  I am so proud of myself.  I am patting my own self on the back.  This has taught me to never let fear or my size keep me from trying something new. I can do anything I put my mind towards.

I am not sure where you are in on your health journey but I hope my accomplishment encourages you.  If I can do 200 jumping jacks so can you.  Get a plan in your mind and do it.  How do you eat an elephant? One   bite at time.  How do you do 200 jumping jacks? In my case 4 sets of 50.  All I am saying to overcome a huge task, you have to begin somewhere. Most of the time the challenge is won in the mind.


Happy Healthy Living

Comments

  1. You are AmaZing! You have inspired me to do 200 jumping jacks tomorrow as my cardio. I am confident I will get there one jumping jack at-a-time. Thank you!

    Barbara @ allmylivesnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome...I am glad I can Inspire you. Tomorrow I am going to try my hand at burpees

      Delete
  2. I like your post about "Wednesday’s Workout| Tone your arms" Really it is very nice & helpful post. I am looking for this type post & I've got it.
    I do appreciate about this post & this blog. I will get back here again ... :)

    healthy food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so Much...I appreciate your kind words

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts