FUZE: Fashion & Art Mixer...

Hi Everyone

This is a day late but I have been feeling under the weather all weekend. It feels like winter here in the Peach State when it should feel like summer time.  Oh Well while the medicine is working I figure I better write about my experience at the FUZE event...

Blouse: Size 2X  Dot's
skirt: Size-1X It's Fashion
Shoes: Size 9 My Cousin's Closet
Hait & Make-up by Me!!
After braving through the elements to get to the event, I was really glad I attended the event.  I met a lot of great people and the host was fabulous. The event was held at studio loft downtown Atlanta on Marietta St. Not a lot of people where in attendance but I figure it was because it was raining cats and dogs on Saturday.  I did love that the FUZE vendors where in attendance and ready to sell their products and network. It takes dedication to be an entrepreneur and you can't let a little rain stop you.      

Mechelle Owner of Fashion Dollhouse
I understand about stepping out on faith to try something new.  I hope Mechelle at Fashion Dollhouse Online does another event really soon.  In the mean time here are some of the great vendors I met at the FUZE Event...Check them out it is still time to find a great Mother's Day event...I found my mom something hip and funky just like her.  Let Me Hush now because Pictures are worth a thousand words...

Peplum dress from Curve Appeal
http://www.mycurveappeal.com/

Curve Appeal carry clothes exclusively for Curvy Women
sizes 10 & Up
http://www.mycurveappeal.com/
Curve Appeal Staff
http://www.mycurveappeal.com/
Cur



Diamonds & Pearls Couture
www.diamondsnpearlscouture.com

Jefferson Ave
www.jeffave.com





Comments

Popular Posts