Gift Ideas for Mom?...Pinterest is Your New Best Friend...

Mother's Day is approaching  very soon.  2013 is really flying by, I can't believe it will be Mother's Day already.  I haven't even thought about what to get my fantastic mom.  If your mom is like my mom she is very hard to shop for.  One year I bought her some culture pearls and she loved them because they where from me. She never wears them though, she prefers the fake ones from the hair supply store.  Go figure :/  Anyway my mom  is not picky but she is difficult to shop for because she doesn't drop hints like normal mothers.  After 35 years, I think I've her finally figured her out...

Recently, I came a cross an old photo/memory album. It was filled with old cards my brother and I have given her through the years.  She has every home-made card, school projects, Sunday school knick knacks we have ever made.  It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. My funny, don't be that mean old lady mom, is Sentimental. I LOVE IT!!! I Think it is GREAT...In her precious memory album she has taught me a valuable lesson. It is really is the thought that counts... I am going to spend this week making her something she will love & cherish. I am going to my favorite media site for ideas.
PINTEREST!!!!!

Pinterest is a great place to look for DIY-projects... You can pin blogs, articles and website to a board create by you.  DIY-projects are inexpensive and easy on the pocket-book Here is my personal board called DIY-projects>>>http://pinterest.com/phatskinnychic/diy-projects/

When I am done with her gift, I will post here for you to see...

Until then Happy Pinning!




Comments

Popular Posts