Why I Love Lane Bryant Panties!!


I have the most amazing friend. We were chatting on Facebook the other day and I was telling her how all my underwear was getting too big since shedding some pounds. I was explaining to her the worse feeling in the world is to walk around clinching my panties between my thighs trying to keep them up. She totally agreed with me and laughed at me at the same time. Well, her exact words were LMFBO-Laughing My Fat Butt Off.  While we were discussing my "BIG Drawls" (my southern dialect) she sent me a link to Lane Bryant and told me to order some panties.  She didn't want me walking around doing the duck walk trying to keep my underwear up.

At the time, Lane Bryant was having one of their amazing deals on panties. 5 pair of pretty panties for $32!!! I picked out five pair underwear that best represented my inner "vixen and siren" I am a bombshell in mind. I have a pair with animal print lace and the word sexy on the back of them. I simple heart them!!






picture source: Lane Bryant
www.lanebryant.com

Most plus size ladies understand my thrill and sheer joy about these panties, Lane Bryant's Cacique lingerie line makes women with lumps, bumps, and curves feel sexy and feminine. Just like our smaller sisters, we Big Girls do not want to wear grandma drawls up to our necks. When I am being sexy for my man, I want to wear something soft lacy and just a little bit racy. Cacique offer plus size women like myself affordable soft feminine colorful animal print panties we want to wear. Just because I am a PHATSkinnyChic doesn't mean I don't want to be fashionable under my clothes.

My favorite style of panties is the hipsters and boyshorts. I like the hipsters because they hug the hips and great to wear with low rise jeans. I have wide hips and it doesn't feel like my circulation is being cut off. They are a lot more secure to me than bikinis. I don't have to worry about them rolling under a fat roll. I like boyshorts for the same reason and the fact I think it is pretty cool to wear my favorite superhero on my butt.

Getting The Deal

The best way to get the 5 for $32 deal on the panties is to sign up for a Lane Bryant's account. Signing up is very easy. Lane Bryant has made it easy to sign up with them by using social media sites log-ins like Facebook or Twitter. By signing up, Lane Bryant offers a newsletter, upcoming sales, new store openings, coupons and more... They even offer the options of receiving phone messages and texts.
Another great way of getting the deal besides having a great friend like mine is to Go Shopping! Lane Bryant is everywhere. They are in most shopping malls or centers some stores even have a separate Cacique store attached to it. I know the Towne Center Mall Lane Bryant Store in Kennesaw GA offers both options.

Be sure to follow Lane Bryant on Facebook and Twitter as well because sometimes they offer special savings for people who follow their page.
Here is the link to Lane Bryant. www.lanebryant.com

picture source: LaneBryant.com


Style of Panties-When, Where and How to Wear Them

Before, I wrote about the styles I like and why. Here I am going to give my opinion on what style to buy for any plus-size body shape. Let's be honest not every big girl is created equal. We do not all have coke bottle shapes. I mean big breast tiny waist and big hips..Some of us look more like two liters. I am not being mean but just keeping it real. I lean more to the 2L shape. I have big breast and a big stomach. I have finally lost enough weight that my breast sticks out further than my stomach. I am so proud. I tweeted about it too. Now my reasons are not base on scientific facts but out of my own head and experience.

Bikinis are best for those who don't have a huge stomach problem like me. A flatter stomach and not much fat rolls around the hips make Bikini panties a great look for people who love this style. I don't like wearing them because sometimes the little strings get lost under my fat and I don't want to dig under there to find them when I am in a rush to go pee.

Hipster panties are for most shapes. I believe they look good on anyone. They are a great replacement for the bikini. They are a little more secure and they allow the highs to breathe. I mean they are not cutting off circulation at the thighs. They are very comfortable for women with wider hips. My super leggy plus size friend who doesn't have hips says she can't wear hipsters she prefers bikinis because they stay up.

Boy-shorts- These are for pear and apple shapes as well. I like them because I don't have a butt but it makes feel like I do. I like the peak of skin than hangs out at the bottom. I think these are great for girls with ample rears.

Full Briefs- I like these for the bloated days or I like to call them my last resort underwear. It is amazing these are the panties I am usually wearing when I am about to be intimate with someone. I am thinking of Bridget Jones Diaries...I love that movie
picture source of LANE Bryant
Hot Shot Seamless Boy Shorts
available at www.lanebryant.com

Seamless- Every lady needs to own a pair of seamless underwear. These are great under dresses and pants which hugs the body. It doesn't show a pantie line. The great thing about Cacique is they come in all styles like bikini, hipsters, boy-shorts, and full briefs. 

Size

Lane Bryant sizes are different from when going to buy undies at Wal-Mart or Target. They base the size off pants or jeans size. The sizes range from a size 12 to 36 (L-5x) Whether a smaller (12) or larger (36) PHATSkinny Chic, they offer a variety of sizes. In my experience, I always buy one size smaller than my actual jean size. This ensures my undies stay on my booty. I found in the past if I bought the same size as my jeans they were too big. I wear an 18/20 in jeans so I get 14/16 in panties. This system works for me and my body shape. Others may have another system. It is best for everyone to find out what works for them.

When to Buy New Panties

It is always the right time to buy new undies. I had forgotten as I am shedding my old wardrobe and getting rid of my former larger sizes this includes my panties as well. I am grateful my friend offer to buy me some new ones because it hadn't cross my mind to buy new ones. I know it sound odd but I have enough panties to last a whole month. It is this idea I had in college, always buy enough under garments to last me in case I couldn't wash clothes for a month. I have been so focused on my healthy lifestyle change and starting my freelance writing career the need for new drawls (again my southern dialect) was not even on my radar.

Thank God for good friends and good drawls!





I do not have an endorsement from LANE Bryant. This is my honest to God opinion on good pair of panties.  

Comments

Popular Posts