Thrifting for Plus Size Fashionistas

My Goodwill Finds!!

People Don’t Sleep on Goodwill! I have been updating my wardrobe constantly with Goodwill while on this journey.  I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this store.  Once I got over the fact I would be wearing someone else’s clothes, I became a fan.  I scroll through my Pinterest’s boards to find a fashion styles and go create the same look for a fraction of the cross.  When I really got the color tag concept (color of the week=50% off), I really fell in love.  They also offer additional % off on Tuesday for people over 55. You know I take my mom with me so I can get the extra savings. Check out our previous post For the Love of Thrifting on how to navigate through Goodwill. 

I finally found a jean jacket I have been searching for months. I got it for $2.50.  It is a great fit and I don’t have to do any alterations which make the find freaking awesome!  I got a new dress and couple of shirts and spent less than $10. Check out my finds…

On your next visit to Goodwill don’t forget to glance over the board to locate the color of the week.  Remember Sundays and Mondays are the best time to go. It is when the color of the week changes.  

Comments

Popular Posts