Pinterest and Good Health

Pinterest Your Way to Good Health


Click to Connect! 
If you're not on Pinterest, Go Join Now!  It is one of the best social media apps for my weight loss.  I have discovered workouts, healthy recipes, and motivational quotes.  When I am having a craving, I scroll through Pinterest until the moment pass. Here is how to set up your  Pinterest account.

Step One

Go to Pinterest.com to join with Facebook or Twitter accounts. If you are not these social media platforms, join with an email account. Pinterest will ask you about your interest to learn which  items to feature on your timeline. .

Step Two

Create boards with your interests. When naming your boards be creative. My boards are centered around the mission statement of PHATSkinny Chic. Read, Mission Pinterest on how to create boards to promote your brand.

Step Three

Explore!!!!  The best way to learn about Pinterest is to explore it.  Download the app on your smartphone to enjoy pinning today! 

Check out some of My Boards...

click to follow my board

click to follow my board

click to follow my board

click to follow my board

click to go to my board

Comments

Popular Posts