Every PHAT Chic Needs a Skinny Chic

Today is all about saying THANK YOU!  I am giving a S/O to my friend Bianca Ash.  When I started my journey to getting healthy, she was the person to encourage me to go hard.  She pushed me to walk 3 miles a day instead being stuck at 2 miles. She has listen to whine cry and complain about my weight. She is the person who encourages me to eat healthy and find alternatives to my favorites like chips and ice
cream.  I am way more flexible because she makes me do those damn dancing stretches with her.  I am grateful she has been with me every step of the way. She has never judge me or made me feel self conscious about me weight. Bianca has motivated me and encouraged me to be a healthier version of myself.  Thanks Bianca!!

Bianca is the reason Why EVERY PHAT CHIC NEEDS A SKINNY CHIC

Comments

Popular Posts