Joy in the Storm

Recently I was forced to let go of something I wanted so bad. It hurt like hell to let be let go of but in hindsight it was the best move for me.  As my best friend told me, it is like someone pour lighter fluid on the smoldering embers of my fire. She said spirit is Blazing!!!! I told her I refused to die in this situation. I refuse to allow Satan have the last say so about me.  After my 24 hour pity party, I got up moved forward with a smile & Positive attitude.  I truly understand that Joy of the Lord is my strength.  I don't know what you are going through this morning but remember a smile & joy embedded in your heart can get you through anything....sometimes it is not about the storm but your attitude in the midst of the storm.

Be Encouraged

Comments

Popular Posts