W does not stand for Wide

I need the W…


chart courtesy of Pennychic.com 


Losing weight has made me even more anxious to leave the Plus size section.  Now I have enjoyed thoroughly being a plus size sister but remember this is my journey to becoming a Skinny (really healthy) Chic.  I have discovered I need the “W” that comes behind the size number.  I have broad shoulders and a wide back so I need the extra yardage.  At first, I was mad because I want so badly to be smaller. Now I am ok with the extra yardage.  I realize not everyone is shape the same and I like my “girls”. I am grateful I have not lost them.  So what I wear a 14w, I am still sexy. I have worked my butt off to shed the pounds.  I’ve made my way from a 24w to 14w in dresses.  I wear a totally different size in pants. I am actually in a larger size in pants than dresses but my big booty friend said this is normal.  She is a size 2 in dresses but a size 7 in pants. (WOW that is a lot of AZZ!!) Anyway family until next time…Stay PHAT (phenomenal humble and thankful)

Comments

Popular Posts