Throw The B!tch Out!

Recently I went to the Doctor for a physical. You already know the first thing I had to do was get on the scale.  Well when I stepped on the scale, it was a whopping 20lbs difference between my scale at home and the one at the doctor’s office. EGO KILLER!!! I refused to believe I was 20lbs heavier than what I originally thought.    The wheels of my mind were spinning trying to figure out what needed to be done about my weight and my actual size.  Which scale was correct? I was shocked and confused. I wanted to believe my scale at home was the right weight because she was the lower number.  Since scales can be a little finicky and unreliable, to solve my problem I had the bright idea…THROW The BISH OUT!!!  I decided not focus on the scale but how my clothes felt and take my measurements. This helped me re-focus my energy on eating healthy and working out. Luckily I avoided a MAJOR Meltdown. 



Moral of this story:  Get rid of anything that is going to sabotage you or make you quit your journey.  For me it was the scale!  


Do you own a scale?  Where do you keep this scale?   It doesn't matter it is time to THROW The BISH OUT!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts