T-shirts, Fashion, Fierce & Feminine, & everything else PHATabulous

Hey Everyone

Co-owner of PSC Kelly Bronner sharing a
laugh with Christina Murray
I know my last post was Thanksgiving, but I have been working on some great things.  For the last 6 months, I have been working hard on laying the foundation for PHATSkinny Chic.  It is my dream for it to be a global brand on promoting Health Fitness and Fashion for the real size woman. A part of building my dream is establishing a T-shirt line.  I have several designs that I have tried putting to market going many different avenues, but they just didn't pan out for me.  I decided to pull back and go back to the basics. Instead of rushing things, I realized slow and steady works for me.  It's a saying the bible that says “Don’t Despise Small Beginnings”.  I am learning that starting small is good and I should rejoice in the small successes. 

This past weekend I was able to celebrate with my friend and sorority sister (S/O to Zeta Phi Beta) Karla Beedles.  She launched her business coaching & consulting business with the event Fierce and Feminine.  Fashion Stylist Shun Melson and Make-up artist MiMi J were guest speakers at the event.  They gave great tips on fashion, make-up & branding.  I truly enjoyed myself at the event.  I even got a chance to speak with Ms.Melson and gave her a PHATSkinny Chic Tee.  Hopefully, she will rock it soon.  She was great and encouraging.  I'm definitely going to be working on upgrading my fashion game with her tips.
Myself, Shun Melson, and co-owner of PSC Kelly Bronner

Tips From Shun Melson:

  • Tip # 1 Invest in a good Tailor.  
  • Plus Size Tips #2: Invest in good undergarments. 
  • For my Tall sisters Tip #3: Shop in the Men’s section for shirts and pants then get it Tailored to fit your body.  Men shirts and pants will give the length that is need for your Statuesque body.

As You can tell I had an amazing time. This was PHATSkinny Chic first time being a Vendor. We plan on going to many more events in 2015. PHATSkinny Chic is on a mission to promote Health Fitness and Fashion for the real size woman.  
Franny J (Mom) is always posing for the Camera!

Comments

Popular Posts