Celebrate Small Successes

This year has started off great!  After venturing down so many different avenues which turn out to be dead ends, I finally found a path that works for me.  Everything is pop pop popping!  I finally found my groove, and I am enjoying every minute of it.  I have worked hard to get to this point.  I have dug so many wells trying to tap into the right water source and it’s finally paid off.  I am not bragging but rejoicing in my efforts to get here.   The sleepless nights, the tears, and countless prayers asking God to show me his way, all of them have paid off.  Excuse me while I pause to take in the scenery and revel in this moment.  I have by no means reached the pinnacle of my dreams.  I know this is just the beginning of an amazing awesome journey.  I’m learning to enjoy these moments.   Celebrating small successes help keeps me motivated for the larger success to come. 

As I pause, I want to encourage you to take a moment to pause with me.  Remind yourself that Hard Work Pays Off.   Even if you haven’t reached your goal yet, remember you are a long ways away from the beginning.  That is something to celebrate!


2015 Challenge:  Celebrate the Small Successes 







Comments

Popular Posts