28 Days Water Detox



I have a confession friends, I have been straight binge drinking since Thanksgiving.  Not on alcohol and wine but on juice and sodas.  I knew it was time to do something about it when I drank a 2L Pepsi in one day by myself. Ugh!  That is not good people.  I figure if I was struggling so where many of you. 
I’ve decided to do a Water Detox. 

What is a Water detox?


A water detox is a period set aside for DRINKING only Water and flushing out the liver of toxins.  YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EAT!  I did this before in a group online and some fools weren’t eating anything at all.  I was like NO Crazy People EAT!!! Just don’t drink sodas, alcohol, or juice.  I still make smoothies, but I sub the almond milk for water. It is still just as tasty.   My goal during the detox is to drink 100 oz of water.   I use my designated 32 oz mason jar to make yummy water or flavor water to help me get the water into my system.  My results of the Detox are clearer skin, clear urine, and more energy.  All the sugars in sodas make me sluggish and slow.  I will be participating in the Water detox all month long.  Feel free to join me for the challenge. 

Comments

Popular Posts