5 Ways to Keep a Healthy Mind



Play games- a good old fashion family game night will do wonders for spirit and mind.  Connecting with friends and family is always a good thing.  Introduce a new game for the family to try.  Recently my friend taught me how to play Yahtzee®.  My mind was churning to remember all the rules of the game. It kept my mind active.  Don’t have time to plan a family game night?  Download games on your phone or tablet such as Whirly Words®. It is an adult way to play matching games.  I love this game

READ!!!!  I am always amazed at people who say they don’t read.  WhAT kind of foolishness is that?  Reading new books keeps the brain active and increases the vocabulary.  Find a magazine, a book, a blog to read…heck read the newspaper.  People read something besides social media posts

Exercise- Exercise helps oxygen flows to the mind more freely. I have found that it stimulates my creativity as well as calm my nerves. 

Hang out with Nerds! - I say nerds in a loving way.  I am a nerd.  All of my friends are nerds.  We love talking about current issues, hot topics, and just plain stupid stuff.  By surrounding yourself with people who are smarter than you, it will challenge your mind and motivate you to grow and expand your horizons…My 10-year nephew does this for me.  I love the way his mind works. He challenges me to learn for the pure enjoyment of it.


Have Sex and lots of it- Even though I am not having sex at the moment, I know it is a good way to clear the mind.  When I was having sex, I was hell of a lot happier.  Climaxing helps you release tension.  If you are not having sex, do us all a favor and find a way to release those frustrations…I’m just saying…your co-workers will appreciate it

I chose Healthy to be the H in PHAT because I wanted to lose more than just weight. I wanted to be healthy all the way around.  I believe a healthy mind is the start of a healthy body.

What do you to keep a Healthy Mind?


Comments

Popular Posts