BE PHAT


Last year I was challenged by a good friend of mine to make the PHAT in PHATSkinny Chic stand for something.  After much thought and consideration, the words Positive, Healthy, Advocates, and Thankful came to me.  The words are a representation of the person I have become. In my life I try to keep a positive disposition, I am working on being healthy, I love helping others, and I am thankful for the life I God has allowed me to live.  Now it is time for me to help others live a BE PHAT life as well. I want to connect with others who desire to spread the message of BE PHAT.  


For the next four weeks, PSC will be encouraging others to BE PHAT!  Join us each week as we break down the words POSITIVE HEALTHY ADVOCATES THANKFUL and how we can apply these words to our lives.  

Comments

Popular Posts