Fit Friday: Tiffany Rothe



I discovered this Beautiful Lady with the Banging Body while perusing through Youtube for workouts. Something I do quite often, I must add.  I have to admit I have like a major girl crush on her.  Oh! She is positive and truly loves what she does.  I strongly dislike mean girls (phat or skinny); especially those who place a higher value on their looks than their character.  Girl Bye!  Bye Felisha! Get Yo Life! (Serious eye roll).  Oh let me stop I am getting carried away.  People like that leave a bad taste in my mouth.  Let’s get back to my Best Friend Tiffany Rothe…



I could write you a super long post on her or could let her work speak for itself.  Check out this video of her 10 minutes workouts that shape and defines a woman’s body.  


I don't get paid to endorse her products.  I just really like her positive vibe and great workouts.  I have actually done her workouts and feel great when I am finished with them.  I just like to share the gems I discover while looking for new workouts. 

Comments

Popular Posts