ItWorks! Ashley Cissell

I absolutely love when I have the opportunity to do a BeXtraordinary Interview. It gives me the chance to connect a great person to the great people I know.

YOU!

Ashley is one of those BeXtraordinary People.  She saw the Workout and Greet Event online and asked how could be apart of the event.  I adore people with the "can help" attitude! 

PHATSkinny Chics let's meet Ashley Cissell...


Please Tell Us more about yourself? 

I am a wife and mother to a 5-year-old little girl.  I enjoy the outdoors and time with our pets! My family is 
always aiming for better health and naira products for our bodies!



Tell us about It Works and Why did you get into the business? 

For years after my daughter, I spent thousands on stretch mark options only to give up. My best friend convinced me to try our stretch mark product and within 1 week I joined the company! We carry a variety of health and wellness products all botanically based plus we are currently being certified organic. Not only are all of the products healthy, they are affordable! I joined with my husband to change lives, to give people answers to their problem areas, and to build confidence back for them!
  

How has It Works inspired you? 

It Works! as a company is amazing! The company is debt free and he CEO has no problem sharing the wealth. It is one giant team and more like family.  The support is overwhelming! I sacrificed a lot of  my time working and I missed out on my daughters life. This company is enabling me to reach my goal to be a stay home mom. 


Do you believe the way a person looks determines how successful a person will be in life?

 Unfortunately to some extent this statement is true. I personally feel it shouldn't matter but in the workforce it seems to. Employers today look at appearance and feel that overweight or untidness equals lack of drive and 
motivation. At the same time, employers feel overly attractive people are not as smart or driven.


 How do you balance you balance life business and family? 

It is a struggle some days. I have worked retail hours for years and just recently have been able to keep a somewhat normal schedule. I try to focus on where I am at during the day, but I am naturally by nature a multitasker!! Spending family time is important and we strive to make it a point to spend time every evening together playing games or reading stories.

  

Body Shaming has been in the news recently where people are shaming people to lose or gain weight.  How do you feel about the topic?

 I feel body shaming can happen whether you are small or large. What is your stance of Body Shaming? I am petite and I've always had people ridicule me for being small especially in my business. Just cause someone is smaller or larger does not mean they are healthy or in shape. We are all made differently with our bodies needing different things


What is your workout regimen and how often do you work out? 

I don't have one :( I'm always on the go and try to squeeze in random workouts here and there


Do you prefer to workout alone or with someone?

 Depends on my mood and the day to be honest


What did you have for breakfast this morning? 

A glass of water and 2 scoops of greens! I love starting each day with enough energy to last and knowing I am getting 8+ servings and fruits and veggies! Being a busy mom usually means I miss meals every day

What is the one food you will never give up?

 Chocolate!

 The exercise you love to hate? 

Squats.

What is playing on your playlist right now? 

Don't have a Playlist actually. I know it's sad!


I always like to ask this question because it is funIf you could be any animal, what type of animal would you be? 

Hmm...a horse. I love my horse and all the ones I've had the pleasure of knowing.  They are so big yet so full of their own personality. I find a calming sensation around them and the smell is intoxicating to me.


How to follow you?

Facebook is /ashley.mae.75 
Instagram is cissell5556




Thanks You a Great Sport
Come connect with Ashley at Workout & Greet at Sweetwater State Park 





Comments

Popular Posts