Watching While You Work


I am a stay at home mom and to maximize my time, I ride my stationary bike which works both your legs and arms at the same time. I set mine to a low resistance and proceed to watch The Real (I know, I know...but I like it lol). Every time a commercial comes on, I use this time to rest. With much effort, I am able to keep this up until the end of the hour long. It is a struggle with my asthma, but I get her done! Yaaaaasssssss Baby!!!  

Watching television and working out is a a great way to fit exercise into a busy woman's schedule. If you don't own a stationary bike, trying doing jump jacks or run in place during the commercials. It is called getting healthy and watching your favorite show.  It sounds like a winning combination to me. 



Baby Spinach & Arugula  with Fresh Blueberries Roasted Pecans drizzled with Ken's Lite Caesar Dressing is the perfect ending to a moderate paced cycling exercise. 

To make this salad you need the following...

Mixed greens salad mix
Blue berries
roasted pecans
Your favorite fat free salad dressing
adding grilled chicken or baby shrimp will really kick this salad up a notch


#bombafterworkoutmeal #phatchicsdoworkprogram. 

Comments

Popular Posts