WCW Maui Bigelow


All this month our Women Crush Wednesday is Focusing on Curvy Plus Size Women in Business.  I think it is important to show our younger generation of women can make major moves in business.  Today we highlight Maui Bigelow of PHAT Girl Fresh.  Maui is a lifestyle blogger that celebrate queens in the fashion & beauty industry.  May 2 2015 was the 2nd annual Life & Styled Event.  As expected the event was fabulous.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I admire Maui has a fellow blogger because she is passionate about celebrating women.  She is quick to share her knowledge with others by offering tips on blogging and social media.  You can enjoy Maui on her blog on PHAT Girl Fresh. 





Enjoy some Highlights of the Life &Styled “Queens Connect” 

Ladies of the Confessions of PHAT Girl 

I like this beach wear

I think I could rock this skirt
The Honorees 


Maui with the Honorees 

I seriously want this bathing suit

My 2nd favorite bathing suit. 

Comments

Popular Posts