Don't Hate the Wait! Ciara and Russell Wilson Are Waiting For Sex

Russell and Ciara Waiting for Sex 

When I first read the story of Ciara and Russell Waiting to Have Sex trending on social media, I was delighted.  It is great to see celebrities choosing to do things God's way.  Ciara and Russell are both wiser from their heartbreaks. It is good to see them doing things different.  As the saying goes, "To get different results, you have to try Different Methods." 

Russell Wilson statement encourages me.  It shows there are men out in the world who are willing to wait. They are willing to forgo their healthy libido in order to get to know a woman.  In the 21st Century, it's rare to hear of any couple abstaining from sex, so I applaud those who choose celibacy. I have a great couple friend who did the same thing. It worked out great for them. They dated two years before they got married.  My future beau and I will make the same decision when we start dating.  Good LAWD, I don't want to date 2 years!!!  

Would You Date Someone who Wanted to Abstain From Sex while Dating? 


Comments

Popular Posts