Fourth of July: Netflix Weekend


Fourth of July 


Make it a Netflix Day!

I know the Fourth of July weekend is a time for family gatherings and grilled hot dogs. Usually,  I'm all stoked for those times. This year  instead of cook out hopping, I'm opting to stay at home to have a Netflix Day.  

If you are choosing to go my route, here are few of my favorite things to watch.

Bollywood Films- 

These film are colorful, funny, and full of drama. Yes, you will have to read subtitles  but the beautiful people make it worth it

Watch the "IT" Show

Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, & Grey's Anatomy are all popular show on TV & NETFLIX. Watch them from the beginning to see what all the hype is about.

Netflix Originals

I recommend  the Orange is the New Black, Frankie and Grace, and the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. These show are funny and push the envelope of comedy. 


These are just a few suggestions.  They should get you through the long Holiday weekend, so closed the curtains, cut your phone on vibrate, and enjoy your stay cation. 


From The PHATSKINNY CHIC Family have happy  and safe holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts