Jake Gyllenhaal is My Boo!

Man Crush Monday: Jake Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhaal hands down  is my favorite actor.  It is something sexy about an intelligent guy.  Oh! those blue eyes! Yes!!! Ladies, he doesn't it for me.  I love this guy.

Jake is a phenomenal actor. He puts 1000%  of himself into his roles.  It makes me wonder if he is that intense in a relationship.  I bet he aims to please.  Ok! Ok, I am going to stop drooling now.

SouthPaw

I'm looking forward to the release of his new movie SouthPaw. It is the ultimate comeback story.  When a man loses everything, he has to regain hope.  In a previous life, I worked in the Family Court System. It was always sad to see a parent separated from their child. It is heartbreaking. The parent wonders how did they end up in a situation to lose their child. The greatest triumph in the court is to see a parent fight their way back to life.  I always knew when a parent was going to fight to get their child back. They would be the parents to lay it all  on the line.  They had nothing to lose, but everything to gain.  SouthPaw is my must see Summer movie.  

Check out why I want to see Southpaw, and why I love Jake Gyllenhaal.








Comments

Popular Posts