Minions Crush Monday.

Minions: Show Me the Money!

In keeping with our theme of Summer Movies Hotties, I have to admit, I have a major crush on little yellow men who  look like bananas.  I don't care if we have a language barrier between us. It doesn't bother me they want to work for the biggest baddest evil villains in the world. In my eyes, they are sweet and precious.  They are not bad at all. Yes, they can be mischievous but what person isn't.  The minions help each one of us to tap into the little kid in us.  Honestly, I wish I had one to follow my every command now.  


2nd High grossing animated film in History 

My little yellow boyfriends made history by becoming the 2nd highest grossing animated film in History. Shrek 3 holds the title of #1.  I love that movie as well.  The Minions made 115+ million dollars this opening weekend. I plan on help increasing that number when I take my niece and nephew to see the Minions this weekend.  I think they will maintain the #1 Summer Blockbuster Movie in America.  


Minion Crush Monday

From one Minion Lover to another, it is cool if you like  little yellow Men.  Don't fight the feeling just lean into it.  If you have seen the movies, leave us your thoughts.




Comments

Popular Posts