PHAT Chics Can Jump

Fit Friday 

I will be the first to admit when it is hot outside it is hard for me to stay motivated to workout.  Georgia Heat + working out outside = disasters.  Never less, healthy body waits for no one. My recommendations are to find local classes to take like Zumba or Boot camp.  Matter of fact, this may be the perfect time to take Aqua Zumba or Water Aerobics class.  Both are in the pool which means it is the perfect way to stay cool. 


Jumping Jacks  

If you don't have time to attend Aqua Zumba or hate attending group classes, I have a great exercise which can be done in the comforts of home. The moves can be done in between commercials.  They are easy to do and a great way to build up endurance. My exercise of choice is Jumping Jacks.  


Watch My Video  Jumping Jacks For Plus Size Women...




Comments

Popular Posts