Tyrese Revives R&B


Man Crush Monday-Tyrese

Smooth Chocolate Skin along with a deep sexy voice, Tyrese is making us swoon once again.  His latest and last album Black Rose is number one on the Billboard 200.  He not only brought R and B-back, but he revived it.  Clear!  I hear a heartbeat!

20 years in the Game

Tyrese has been in the Music Business for 20 years. After we first saw him singing on the bus in the Coco Cola Commercial, He has finally come full circle.  Black Rose project is the perfect way for Tyrese to transition within his music career.  I am sad to see he will no longer be making albums, but I know this is not the end of his music career.  He is the owner of Voltron Records.  He will still be influencing the music biz from his position of CEO.  I am sure he will mold the careers of future crooners.

Black Rose

Family, don’t just walk, but RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN to the store to get this album.  Black Rose is a great addition to your workout playlist. If Shame is any indicator of what Black Rose represents, I am sure it will not disappoint.  I watch the Shame video last night with Franny J, and she is in love.  I can't wait to get my copy.  I love an intelligent, sexy, chocolate, begging brotha!  Tyrese is My Man Crush Monday!

Check out Shame’s Music Video



Check out Tyrese Interview


Comments

Popular Posts