Woman Crush Wednesday: Amy Schumer


Amy Schumer

Our WCW is none other Amy Schumer. In a recent interview in The Daily Beast, Schumer poignantly explained why she couldn't accept the job offer from The Daily Show. "Picturing being in a building and knowing what I was going to do for five years...I love not knowing." That is part of her charm and what has America watching to see what she will do next (I can personally relate, keep them guessing girl!). In her now infamous Glamour Awards speech, she without hesitation admitted that " I am probably like 160 pounds right now and I can still catch a d$ck whenever I want too! Many of us silently echo your words, because we know them to be true. That said, being bold enough and comfortable enough to say them is the epitome of a Phatskinny Chic. Humor is, of course, her trade as we have seen her on Saturday Night Live and Parks and Recreation, but between the laughs there is a sense of vulnerability. On her Comedy Show, Inside Amy Schumer, she is constantly testing the societal waters with her feminist ( do they even call it that now), I mean her gender equalizing skits. Every now and then, America gets pumped about reality television. Not to be confused with The Bachelorette or The Real  Housewives sagas, I mean series, she talks about real issues that affect the female population. Yes, we laugh but not at her, rather with her.

Amy Schumer is our WCW!

Comments

Popular Posts