90 days of Fitness Challenges

Fine in 90

I decided to finish 2015 strong. I am on a mission to get the best shape of my life. This mean I am challenging myself to go beyond my limits.  I am forcing myself to step out of my comfort zone to do something different for a change.  My schedule has become hectic in the last couple weeks.  I'm having a hard time scheduling more Hikes for the remaining year. I decided to do challenges for the rest of the year.  Each month starting October, PSC is doing monthly challenges. We have already started with our first challenge: The Squat Challenge.  It is exciting. My mother and her friends have joined the challenge.  Everyone is enjoying themselves.  Here is the schedule to the Squat Challenge.  

























Watch the video of how to a proper squat.





To learn more about the upcoming challenges, be sure to Follow Us on Facebook.  I will make the announcement the last Monday of the month. If you enjoy reading PSC don’t forget to sign up for mailing list located in the top right-hand corner.  Don’t forget to share with a friend.

Comments

Popular Posts