Baby Got Back

K.Michelle Loses Her Butt!


K. Michelle is getting rid of her butt!  News about her downsizing has been floating around the internet all week. K. Michelle's butt was the topic of a conversation.  We both agree it is important women be more than a big butt and smile.  Media has reduced us to images of wide hips and ample backside.  When we contribute to certain stereotypes, it is even worse.  My mom taught me every woman has tits, hips and ass, but the character of a woman will make her shine.  

I am not downgrading K. Michelle. Exactly the opposite. I am applauding her for reinventing herself. She is a college educated woman and highly successful artist. It is a shame her butt is more of a concern than her intelligence. She is an example to young women everywhere to just be themselves.  I wish K. Michelle the best. I hope getting back to her true self will help open more doors for her.


What are your thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts