Embracing Your Inner Wiring

It's Ok to Be Different!



I once considered myself a weird person for not knowing what I wanted to be in life.  I'm multi-talented and curious about things around me. Lately, I have boxed myself in with writing. I've forced myself to color within lines of people ideology of me. I need my creativity to be awakened. I want to explore other opportunities.  

While watching TED Talks,  I discovered this wonderful speaker who spends 12 minutes explaining my kind of people.  Finally a kindred spirit! I'm not an oddball.  I'm challenged to embrace my inner weirdness, creativity, and goofiness.  "Embrace Your Inner Wiring."  This phrase changed my perception of myself.  I realized  I can only be me.  I am weird, loud, goofy, curious and creativity.  With all these traits, I have a responsibility to create a space in which I can thrive and grow.  

Check out this TED Talks on being different.

Comments

Popular Posts