How to Make Love to a Big Girl

Gabourey Sidibe Sex Scene Makes History!


I am not a fan of Empire, but I am a fan of Gabourey Sidibe!  When I heard her character “Becky” got her freak on for the open scene of Empire, I screamed YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!


Gabby’s sex scene would not be a big deal if the media didn't portray larger women as ugly and disgusting.  I know every fat woman laying next her man screamed at the TV “About Damn Time!” It is immature for anyone to think Big People don't have sex.  I am flabbergasted at the amount of negativity that has come from this one scene.  It is 2015; Fat women should not have to prove they are sexy.  Why are we still fighting to prove FAT IS BEAUTIFUL?


A woman's dress size don't determine her sexiness.  Fine-ASS men fall in love with BBW all the time. Love is about two people wanting to spend their lives together. It is important to love the person and not their shape. Size shouldn't dictate who is worthy of love.

Lee Daniels this is one for the history books. Thank You for showing the world, Size Doesn’t Matter!

Comments

Popular Posts