Strawberry Lemon Water....


updated 5/20/16 
The last few days I've been working on PHATSkinny Chic first ebook. When I came across this great recipe for fruit infused water, I just knew I had to repost it.

Be on the lookout for a Water  Challenge Soon!

Strawberry Lemon Water


Well, we are halfway into the Water Challenge. I really want to know how everyone is feeling so far.  Have you lost any weight? Do you have more energy? Are you sick of Water yet? Do you feel like you are swimming? What new creative yummy water have you created?  Please leave a comment. I would love to know how this challenge is helping you.

In the meantime enjoy this new Yummy Water Flavor

Strawberry Lemon Water


What you will need

1 Lemon

1/2 cup of strawberries sliced

32 oz Mason Jar

Ice

Water


How to prepare

Cut lemon into slices. Place them into the bottom of mason jar. Next, throw in strawberry slices. Take a wooden spoon and mash the fruits to release their juices. Load ice on top of the fruit about 3/4 way up.  Then fill with water about 3/4 way up.   If you are placing the jar in the freezer, do not fill the to top. It gives the water enough room to expand as it turns to ice. Leave in the freezer for an hour.  Drink Up!

My fruit lasts about three days. This one of my absolute favorite flavors. It is a natural Crystal Delight!

Comments

Popular Posts