Better ways to Cheat…



I am the first to admit on my health journey I am not the most discipline when it comes to eating healthy.  It takes a lot of effort on my part to eat healthy.  One of things I do is log my food intake into an app such as myfitnesspal or Noom. (I am currently using Noom but I have not forgotten about myfitnesspal) The other thing I do is try to make healthy choices when shopping and find healthy versions of the food I like to eat.  There are still foods I love that I don’t want the healthy version.  It ain’t nothing like the real thing baby.  So I have come up with ways to have what I want and still have peace of mind…
Better ways to Cheat…






  Popsicles & Fudge Bars- I can’t live without having one of these favorite summer treats. I love ice cream!! I recently discovered I can find some popsicles and fudge bars with only 50 calories. I can have one of the sweet treats and not feel guilty.

Get it in Small- I love Sonic Slushies but drinking the Route 44 is not good for my waistline. When I want lemonberry slush, I get the small version.  I am satisfying my taste buds while drinking less calories

Snack size bag- I eat snack size bag of chips. Way less calories than eating the whole bag. Funyuns are only 110 calories for snack size.

When visiting the fast food restaurants, order the Mini Meals or $2.99 meals…If you get water instead of the soda, the meal is less calories than a Big Mac.









What are some of your scandalous cheating habits?  Leave a Comment 

Comments

  1. EVERYTHING! Lol, but the one thing I always have trouble with that I loooooove immensely are WINGS!!! Although I have improved quite a bit, it is still in fact a weakness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts