Love Is...

Yay! It’s Love Month. The entire month of February we at PhatSkinny Chic will be celebrating Love all month long. 

Here is my adaption of the Love Scriptures.  I adapted for my weight loss journey

I Corinthians 13: 4-7 (NLT)
 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.


As I walk this journey, I will remember to be patience with myself. I won’t mush my friend in the face when she loses weight faster than me. I will stop being a braggart and not post so many Before & After pictures on Instagram. I won’t be rude when someone offers me a chili slaw-dog in hopes sabotage my tankini body for the summer. I will be careful not bully people into adopting my new healthy lifestyle. I won’t beat myself up when I eat the entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s and enjoyed doing it.  I won’t secretly do a victory dance when my friend gains back the 10lbs she lost but I will rejoice with her as she improves her overall health.  I will remember to never give up, never ever lose faith, remain hopeful and push through to the end in every circumstance. After all getting Healthy is a journey I must learn to Love It!!


Comments

Popular Posts