Ginger Lavender Detox Bath


One of my favorite things to do while Detoxing is take a Bath.  I started doing this at the beginning of my weight loss journey especially when my workouts were intense.  It was a great way to release the tension in my muscles.  I am going to share with you my favorite detox bath recipe.   Hopefully, you will enjoy it too

What you need


Epsom salt
Ground ginger
Essential oil of your choice lavender  (optional
A clean bathtub (that’s a given I hope)

How to Get Started

Make bath water as hot as you can stand it
½ cup of Epsom salt (eyeball it)
1 tsp of ginger (reduces swelling and inflammation)
1 or 2 drops of lavender essential oil
Soak in the tub for 20 to 30 minutes…May need to reheat the water, but it will be worth.  After soaking, take a quick cool shower. Once completed, massage lavender infused oil into your skin get into your favorite pajamas or loungewear and relax for the rest of the day.  You muscles will thank you.
Valentine’s Day is coming up ladies. This is an awesome gift to give your man especially if he works out or have a labor intensive job.   Well for the rest just use your imagination…Be as nasty and freaky as you want to be…Turn your man out!

Share your Favorite Detox Recipe 


Comments

Popular Posts